If you have 10 or even 20 pounds you have been trying to budge for months or even years, now is a good time to let it go. And using my Whole Foods Cleanse is a great way to launch that effort. With no gimmicks or costly supplements needed, here are some of the important ways my whole food cleanse will help you lose weight.
- Eliminate Highly-Processed Carbohydrates. These foods get special treatment from the body, taking blood sugar and insulin levels to roller-coaster ride every day, causing insulin resistance and fat retention.
- Detect and Eliminate Food Sensitivities. Foods you are sensitive to cause reactions in your immune system – some immediate and others delayed – which in turn block insulin receptors impeding weight loss and even causing weight gain.
- Reduce Inflammation. Inflammation is the underlying cause of almost all chronic disease – including obesity. Refined and processed foods are highly inflammatory and by reducing them we reduce inflammation and its accompanying state of insulin resistance – not to mention dangerous blood lipid and vascular conditions along with the achy joints of osteoarthritis.
- Eat Foods that Fill. Whole food, real food, food that resembles its natural state, is more filling, higher in fiber and not metabolized so quickly. It fills you up better and keeps you full longer, meaning you can eat less calories and be satisfied day after day.
- Eat Foods that Nourish. Whole food, real food, food grown on a plant, not made in a plant, is full of nutrients your body can recognize and easily assimilate. And when your body is well-nourished it functions more efficiently. As it hums along healthfully and happily on the clean fuel of real food, extra pounds are shed more easily.
- Get Great Support. You receive a great guidebook complete with the cleanse program, menus and recipes, and lifestyle suggestions. You have email access to me with your questions. You are part of a private Facebook group for sharing and questions. Three conference calls ensure that you know exactly how to implement and transition through the cleanse. Plus there is a bonus consultation with me at the end to make sure you keep moving forward with a clean lifestyle.
Feed your body. Lose the fat. I can help.
You can learn more about my Winter Whole Food Cleanse here.